The members of PEER run major research facilities, some of them unique. Please find below an overview of the facilties which are open to interested researchers.
Centre running the infrastructure:
- Wageningen Environmental Research (Alterra)
Type of facility:
- Observatory / large-scale experimental field site
Major research issues/sites:
- Land-atmosphere exchange processes
- Climate change
- Air Quality
Short technical description:
See www.wageningenur.nl/maq. Various measurement are available online in real-time. These can serve as reference measurements for outdoor experiments.
Reference location for undisturbed meteorological measurements (WMO approved).
- Climate Change
- Soils, Forests and Agriculture
- Fragile Environments
- Natural Hazards and Environmental Risks
- Environmental Technologies
Options and conditions for visiting scientists:
No disturbance of measurements
- 12VDC or 42VAC available at several locations
- Fast internet available